NON-Repaint MT4 Indicator is a NON-Repainting indicator system that gives easy-to-use buy/sell signals. It is a professionally written winning trading system that uses a proven, profitable trading strategy, that has all of the bugs ironed out, which will show you consistently profitable trades in every single time frame.
The Non-Repainting MT4 SuperTrend Indicator is particularly stable and has a few advantages over the older version of SuperTrend indicators:
- It uses a moving (statistical) median of the arithmetic mean (High + Low)/2 of the bars instead of a moving average. The (statistical) median is known to be more robust than any average.
- It calculates both the Median and the ATR (average true range) 1 bar ago, whereas the original SuperTrend indicator takes the ATR and moving average of the current bar. If you use the current bar’s ATR, the current bar’s breakout is partly measured against its own range. This is particularly true if the ATR period is short.
- Signals: The Non-Repainting SuperTrend indicator gives a reversal signal when the bar closes on the other side of the stop line.
- Magnified Market Price added for instant check of current market price
NON-Repaint Indicator system can give you trading signals you can take as they are or add your additional chart analysis to filter the signals further, which is recommended. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
SuperTrend Indicator Characteristics
- Currency pairs: Any
- Platform: Metatrader 4
- Type: chart pattern indicator
- Customization options: Variable (Nbr_Periods, Multiplier, sidFontSize, sidFontName, NoteRedGreenBlue, sidRed, sidGreen, sidBlue, sidXPos, sdYPos, tagDisplayText, tag Text, tagFontSize, tagFontName, tagRed, tagGreen, tagBlue, tagXPos, tagYPos), Colors, width & Style.
- Time frames: 5-Minutes, 15-Minutes, 30-Minutes, 1-Hour, 4-Hours, 1-Day, 1-Week, 1-Month
- Type: support/resistance, pattern
You can set the Non-Repainting MT4 Indicator System to send you a signal alert via Mobile Notification, or platform pop-ups. This is helpful as it means you do not need to stare at the charts all day waiting for signals to appear, and you can monitor multiple charts all at once.
NON-Repaint Forex Indicator System can be used on any Forex currency pair and other assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc. You can also use it in any time frame that suits you best.
How to use NON-Repaint MT4 Indicator (Strategy)
A Non-Repainting Supertrend Indicator For MT4 can be used in a wider range of markets: Forex, Commodities, Indices, and Stocks. It can be used daily, weekly, and also hourly charts. The indicator can be used alone or in combination with other indicators (oscillators or pivot points). It is used for determining entry points and for defining stop-loss levels. Generally, it works well in a trending market but not so well in a sideways market.
A Blue arrow pointing up is a buy signal, while a Red arrow pointing down is a sell signal. Additionally, the indicator acts as a support or as resistance and it can be used as a trailing stop loss for the existing trade.
When the indicator is in a bullish territory any dip toward the indicator line can also be used as a buying opportunity. In opposite, when the indicator is in a bearish territory any price movement towards the indicator line can also be used as a selling opportunity.
A conservative trader can use the indicator in the following way. A blue arrow and when the indicator in the higher timeframe is in a bullish territory is a buy signal. A red arrow and when the indicator in the higher timeframe is in a bearish territory is a sell signal.