Force Grider EA is a Forex MT4 EA built for the Metatrader4 platform. When you plug it in, you have dozens of settings to go over and change(you can change the input parameters and optimize this EA).
Force Grider uses a unique technique with popular indicators like BB (Bollinger Bands), Stochastic Oscillator, and RSI (Relative Strenght Index). The strategy of this EA is very accurate. Order will only open when all 3 indicators show movement to Long or Short trade. These techniques to repeatedly seek and find the most straightforward possible trading opportunities for you.
The robot uses a martingale trading strategy. Force EA is meant for GBP/USD currency pair, and the best results show at the M5 timeframe. EA can also be used on other currency pairs or TimeFrames.
This Premium Forex robot is an automated forex robot work using a combination of the martingale principle and unique algorithms. Because of this method, this EA has a very high ROI(Return of investment) with relatively good stability. According to the developers, this automated trading system is able to perform miracles.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar with and understand how Force Grider Robot works, then only use it in a real account.
Recommendations for this Force Grider Forex MT4 EA
- Minimum Account balance of 100$(Use low deposit preset file), or 500$ for 0.01 lot. This EA uses the martingale principle so take these risk numbers with a grain of salt.
- Recommend adapting your own risk level and deposit since EA is very customizable, and changing time frame/currency pair/input parameter can drastically change results.
- It can double 100$ an account “safely” in around a month using the Low deposit preset file.
- Work Best on GBPUSD, EURUSD, and AUDUSD(Work on any currency pair)
- Work best on M5 and H1 TimeFrame (Work on any time frame)
- For best performance, Recommend running Force Grider Forex MT4 EA 24/5; recommend using a VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread ECN account is also recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)