The Vulkan Forex Indicator is a trend reversal forex Indicator based on the Vulkan Profit Indicator filtered by a set of trend indicators, including 100 Pips Trend Indicator, ADX, and by Binary Viper and TMA Indicator with distances.
The way of trading with the Vulkan Forex Indicator is pretty simple as the Vulkan Profit indicator generates the signals but needs to be also confirmed by the 100 Pips Trend and ADX. An additional mandatory condition is the price must previously touch or break the TMA bands. An arrow of the Binary Viper indicator must occur.
This Indicator fits all kinds of timeframes and currency pairs.
How does it work? How to apply in trading?
Trading Rules Explanation
The entry point for long trade occurs when the following conditions are met:
- The Vulkan Profit indicator displays an upward arrow;
- Confirmed by two buy arrows of 100 Pips Trend Indicator and 1 ADX green/dodger blue bar OR 2 ADX green/blue dodger bar and one buy arrow of 100 Pips Trend Indicator
- Optional but recommended: the price touches or breaks the TMA lower band, and the Binary Viper indicator displays an upward arrow.
The entry point for short trade occurs when the following conditions are met:
- The Vulkan Profit indicator displays a downward arrow;
- Confirmed by two sell arrows of 100 Pips Trend Indicator and 1 ADX red/dark orange bar OR 2 ADX red/dark orange bar and one sell arrow of 100 Pips Trend Indicator
- Optional but recommended: the price touches or breaks the TMA upper band, and the Binary Viper indicator displays a downward arrow.
Exit Trade / Take Profit
Exit trade when the opposite signal appears, or use your method of trade exit.
As always, to achieve good results, remember about proper money management. To be a profitable trader, you must master discipline, emotions, and psychology. It is crucial to know when and when not to trade. Avoid trading during unfavorable times and market conditions like low volume/volatility, beyond major sessions, exotic currency pairs, wider spread, etc.
How to set up the Vulkan Forex Indicator in MT4?
- Vulkan Profit.ex4
- 100pips Trend.ex4
- Binary Viper v2.00.ex4
- TBL Colored MA.ex4
- TMA with Distances.ex4
- vulkan P2.tpl
Copy and paste indicator files into the MQL4 folder of the MetaTrader 4 trading platform.
You can gain access to this folder by clicking the top menu options, which goes as follows:
File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here).
Similarly, copy and paste the template file to the Templates folder.
Now, right-click on the chart, and hover over Templates. You will have displayed a list of available Indicators; left-click the template name you want to run.
Read More Best Forex Grid EA FREE Download
The Vulkan Forex Indicator is worth adding to your trading collection but remembers to have realistic expectations. Unfortunately, just like any other technical analysis tool, it cannot provide accurate signals 100% of the time. Thus, it will give false signals occasionally. In addition, its performance will vary significantly depending on market conditions.