Reversal Navi is a forex trading indicator. The Reversal Navi indicator allows you to know when the market is reversing. You should follow the forex market trend and enter the fx market when the correction ends—the Reversal Naviis a clear forex trading indicator. A beginner forex trader with little knowledge of the forex market can trade with this forex trading indicator. Can use the Reversal Navi indicator for swing trading purposes and scalping purposes. Above all, the discipline to follow the forex system’s rules is the most important thing you need to make money with this mt4 trading indicator.
When you install the Reversal Navi indicator in your MetaTrader 4 trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Reversal Navi Forex Indicator
Reversal Navi is an indicator that consists of blue and red fractals. You will also see a moving average-like indicator in the main chart. The moving average-like indicator helps figure out the trend’s direction, and the fractals will help you take short-term trades to make quick profits. When the moving average indicator is red in an up-trending market, you should look for buying opportunities. Similarly, you should be selling when the moving average looks like an indicator is blue and in a down-trending market.
Read More: Black Diamond Special Forex EA Free Download
Buying Conditions Using Reversal Navi Indicator
- The market should be up trending.
- The Reversal Navi indicator should be red.
- Place your long position(buy) as soon as the above conditions are done.
- Put your stop loss(SL) just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the Reversal Navi indicator turns blue.
Selling Conditions Using Reversal Navi Indicator
- The market should be down trending.
- The Reversal Navi indicator should be blue.
- Place your short position(sell) as soon as the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the chart’s recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the Reversal Navi indicator turns red.