The four Average indicator is a forex indicator. The four Average indicator is a very profitable forex trading indicator. Four Average indicator is a swing trading strategy-based indicator, and it allows you to enter the small swings of the market. If you are a forex aggressive trader, you can also trade against the trend. The Four Average indicator tells you where exactly to buy entry and where to sell. The best part of the Four average indicator is it displays crystal clear simple signals. This indicator consists of two other sub-oscillator indicators. The indicator in the main mt4 chart window generates the buying and selling entry signal, and the indicator in the mt4 indicator window verifies the generated signal.
When Four Average Forex indicator is installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Four Average Forex indicator
Four Average Forex indicator consists of arrows in the main chart window. There is another indicator in the indicator window. The forex indicator in the indicator window consists of forex histograms. The histogram moves in positive and negative indicator territory. When the histogram is in positive indicator territory, it indicates bullish market conditions, and when the histogram is in negative territory, it indicates a selling signal.
Buying Conditions Using Four Average Forex Indicator
- The market should be up trending and going up.
- A green color arrow pointing upward should appear below the market.
- Four average histograms should be in positive territory.
- Put your long position as soon as the above conditions are complete.
- Put your stop loss(SL) just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a color arrow pointing downward appears above the market.
Selling Conditions Using Four Average Forex indicator
- The market should be down trending.
- A red color arrow pointing downward should appear above the market.
- Four average histograms should be in negative territory.
- Put your short position(Sell Entry) as soon as the above conditions are met.
- Put your stop loss(SL) just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when an arrow pointing upward appears below the market.
Four Average Forex Indicator Free Download