Zigzag Larsen Arrows is a forex trading indicator. Can use this indicator to trade for short-term purposes. ZigZag Larsen Arrows can be combined with other technical indicators to make good trading decisions. The ZigZag Larsen Arrows indicator is a straightforward forex trading indicator. This indicator figures out the fractals in the market and generates a buy and selling signal. You can use this forex indicator in a trending forex market to increase the probability of winning a trade. When the fx market is trending upward, wait for the chart correction, wait for the end of the chart correction, and then you should buy when a green arrow appears in the market.
When you install the Zigzag Larsen Arrows indicator in your MetaTrader, your chart should look like this:
Zigzag Larsen Arrows Forex Indicator
ZigZag Larsen Arrows consist of green and red arrows. Green arrows indicate the buy signals, and red arrows indicate selling signals.
Read More: Forex Legend EA FREE Download
Buying Conditions Using ZigZag Larsen Arrows
- The market should be up trending.
- The market should bounce up from the recent swing low.
- A green color arrow pointing upward should appear below the market.
- Put your long position(buy) as soon as the above conditions are complete.
- Place your stop loss(SL) just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a red color arrow appears above the market.
Selling Conditions Using Zigzag Larsen Arrows
- The market should be down trending.
- The market should pull back from the recent swing high.
- A red color arrow pointing downward should appear above the market.
- Put your short position as soon as the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss(SL) just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a green color arrow appears below the market.
Zig-Zag Larsen Arrows Forex Indicator Free Download
[…] Read More: Zig-Zag Larsen Arrows Forex Indicator Free Download […]
[…] of the 1st one by marking the extrema of the mt4 chart with a more minor delay. The standard ZigZag indicator looks for an extremum by searching the percentage deviation of the chart price from the previous […]
[…] The zigzag arrow forex indicator works on the same principle as the swing high-low indicator. The only difference is that the swing high-low indicator draws a line connecting the chart highs and lows of a swing. However, the zigzag arrow forex indicator mt4 works by plotting an upward arrow below the chart swing low candle and a downward color arrow above the chart swing high candle. […]
thanks so much for the indicator. pls what’s the best time frame to use for it?? i do more of scarping