FFx Universal Strength Meter PRO is more than a basic strength meter. Instead of limiting the calculation to price, it can be based on any 19 integrated strength modes and +9 timeframes. With the FFx USM, you can define any period for any combination of timeframes.
Very easy to interpret… It gives a great idea about which currency is weak and which is strong, so you can find the best pairs to be traded in reasonable confidence.
FFx Indicators isn’t a standalone trading indicator. This indicator can be handy for your trading as your additional mt4 chart analysis to filter your trading choices further. While traders of all experience levels can use this system, it can be beneficial to practice trading on an MT4 demo account until you become consistent and confident enough to go live.
If EUR is strong and the USD is weak, you can look for long entries on your EURUSD chart.
Currency strength meter MT4 Indicator System can be used on any Forex currency pair and other chart assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, CFD, precious metals, oil, gas, etc. You can also use it on any time frame that suits you best, from 1-minute to 1-month charts.
FFx Indicators Universal Strength Meter Input Parameters
- Strength Mode: force calculation mode… (Price, Moving Average, MACD, Stochastic, RSI, WPR, Momentum, CCI, ADX, PSAR, DeMarker, AC, AO, Bulls, Bears, Ichimoku, Force Index, OsMA, RVI). Of course, each indicator has its standard input parameters, which you can also change.
- Strength Period: the number of candles to calculate. You can set any value starting from 1…
- Strength Timeframes: When calculating strength timeframe to analyze.
- Symbol prefix/suffix: If your broker’s symbols look like xxxEURUSDyyy, just add xxx as the prefix and yyy as the suffix.
- Horizontal / Vertical Shift: Horizontal / vertical shift of the panel on the chart.
- All other settings are the parameters of standard indicators that match those provided by the MT4 platform.