Easy Trend Visualizer is a MetaTrader forex indicator that does precisely what its name says. It shows where the chart trend begins, where it ends, and where there is no chart trend. It is based on standard forex MetaTrader ADX (Average Direction Movement Index) indicators and works quickly. Easy Trend Visualizer indicator displays itself in the main mt4 chart window. It offers a range of alerts: horizontal chart line appears, horizontal line cross, arrow up, arrow down, previous horizontal line cross (PHLC). Available for forex MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- ADXperiod1 (main default = 10) — period of the first ADX indicator.
- ADXperiod2 (main default = 14) — period of the second ADX indicator.
- ADXperiod3 (main default = 20) — period of the third ADX indicator.
- UseAlertHorizontalLine (main default = false) — issue a MetaTrader alert on horizontal line start.
- UseAlertHorizontalLineCross (main default = false) — issue a MetaTrader alert when a candle crosses the current horizontal line.
- UseAlertUpDownArrows (main default = false) — issue a MetaTrader alert when an up or down arrow appears.
- NumberPHLtoTrack (main default = 0) — number of previous horizontal chart lines to track for alert purposes. An indicator alert will be issued when the price crosses one of the last horizontal lines and closes above or below it.
- IgnorePHLShorterThan (main default = 2) — the minimum length for the last horizontal line to count for alert purposes. Lines with the length of 1 are not visible on the mt4 chart and will confuse you with unimportant alerts.
- PHLC_Arrow_Color (main default = clrChocolate) — color for the previous horizontal line cross alert arrows.
- Send emails (default = true) — alerts will also be sent via Email if true. should be configured properly in MetaTrader via Tools->Options-> Email.
- Send notifications (default = true) — if true, it will also send alerts via push notifications to your smart mobile device. Notifications should be properly configured in forex MetaTrader via Tools->Options->Notifications.
Be aware that this indicator repaints the current bar. So, it is not wise to enter a position based on the entry signal of the current bar. Previous bars are not repaint and can be used as safe entry signals. Although Easy Trend Visualizer is entirely accurate, there are many false signals. However, they should not be a problem since a stop-loss(SL) level can minimize losses. You should also exit all positions if the chart trend is over. The curly brown color arrow marks the previous horizontal line cross.
Easy Trend Visualizer Forex Indicator Downloads
Warning! If you do not know how to set up this forex indicator, please read the MetaTrader Indicators Tutorial.
Do you have any more suggestions regarding this forex indicator? You can always discuss the Easy Trend Visualizer indicator with the other traders and MQL programmers in the indicators forum.