Silicon Falcon EA is a system designed to revolutionize the way traders navigate the Forex market. The Silicon Falcon EA employs a sophisticated approach to Forex trading by harnessing the power of support and resistance levels. It trades by opening pending orders below and above support and resistance levels. This strategy allows traders to position themselves advantageously for potential price fluctuations, offering the opportunity to act swiftly and decisively in response to market changes.
The Silicon Falcon EA isn’t just an ordinary trading system. It’s an exact clone of a system developed for a hedge fund under contract in Node.js, a popular programming language known for its efficient and scalable applications. Identical systems are currently used by large banks and proprietary trading firms on Wall Street, meaning that Silicon Falcon EA users have access to the same cutting-edge technology that powers the world’s financial giants.
The Silicon Falcon EA sets itself apart by prioritizing safe and reliable trading methods over risky strategies. It notably avoids the use of dangerous trading methods such as grid hedging, averaging, martingale, or switching. These high-risk strategies can often lead to significant losses and compromise the integrity of a trading portfolio. Instead, the Silicon Falcon EA focuses on more secure and proven strategies, like trading based on support and resistance levels, thus ensuring a safer trading environment for its users.
Trading Using Support and Resistance
At the heart of the Silicon Falcon EA’s operation is its utilization of support and resistance levels. These levels, which represent the price points at which a currency pair’s price movement is expected to pause due to increased supply (resistance) or demand (support), can dictate trading strategies and decision-making.
The Silicon Falcon EA stands apart from the pack by opening pending orders both below and above these critical levels. This proactive approach allows traders to prepare for potential price fluctuations and act swiftly when these shifts occur, ensuring they are always ahead of the curve.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, please familiarize yourself with and understand how this Silicon Falcon Robot works, then only use it in a real account.
Recommendation for Silicon Falcon EA
- Minimum account balance of 100$.
- Work best on EURUSD. (Work on any pair)
- Work best on H1 TimeFrames. (Work on any time frame)
- The Silicon Falcon EA should work 24/7 on VPS to reach stable results. So we recommend running this free forex EA on a reliable VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread ECN account is also recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
- Use Money Management – If true automatic lot sizing is employed
- MM Risk Setting – Risk Setting to be used if money management is employed
- Lot Size – Fixed Lot size if money management isn’t used
- Period for S/R Algo
- Algo Alpha- First Channel Size Start in Bars
- Algo Beta – Broad Sweep Bars
- Max Pending Orders – As Stated
- Min Trade Spacing – As Stated
- Front Run (Pips) – Always Front Run Entries in real world
- Exit Choice – Broker or Hidden Exits
- Target Profit – Target Profit Pips
- Stop Loss – Stop Loss Pips
- Trailing Stop – Trailing Stop Pips
- Trail Step – Trail Step Pips
- Break-Even Activation Pips – Price must be this far into profit for breakeven activation
- Pips to Lock In – Pips to lock in with breakeven activation
- Use Partial Close – Set to faithful close positions at multiple exit targets.
- Position Percentage to shut – Percentage of the first position to shut at each target
- Min Profit Pips – Minimum amount of pip before the first exit
- Pips Between Closings – Number of pips into profit between closings
- Use Trading Hours – Set faithful use trading hours
- hour to start out out Trading – Hour to start trading (Use broker time)
- hour to prevent Trading – Hour to prevent trading (Use broker time)
- Friday Exit Hour – Hour to prevent trading on Friday and exit trades. (Use broker hour)
- Trade NFP Friday – T/F
- Trade Thursday Before NFP – T/F
- Trade Christmas Break – T/F
- Day to start Break – 15 (15th of December as an example)
- Trade New Year Holiday – T/F
- Day To Return After Break – 3 (3rd of January as an example)
- Trade Comment – Comment to be sent with trades
- Use Avg Spread as Max Spread – Uses Average Spread (counted from filled orders) for Max Spread Calculation
- Min Trades Filled Before Spread Calculation Will Occur (max spread value utilized in meantime)
- Amount to Pad Avg Spread (Pips) – Add This Number to Avg Spread to urge Max Spread Calculation
- Max Spread – Used Before Enough Filled Trades and Also When Avg Spread isn’t Used
- Max Spread – Max Average Spread (Last 20 ticks) allowed before pending orders are going to be placed within the market
- Spread outing – Until (Next Bar as Example)
- Max 1 Min Spike Size – Set Pips for Max Spike Size Allowed on 1 Min Time-Frame
- FIFO Friendly – Enable for FIFO Brokers
- Use Striker – Secret Algo for More Trades
- Magic Number – Use a singular number for every strategy on any additional instance of Apex running on an equivalent account and currency pair.
Warning! Please read the MetaTrader EA Installation Tutorial if you do not know how to set up this forex expert advisor.
In summary, the Silicon Falcon EA is not just an innovative trading tool—it’s a comprehensive trading solution that brings the power of Wall Street technology to traders across the globe. By integrating advanced algorithms with strategic trading features such as identifying and operating around support and resistance levels, and including a reliable risk management system, Silicon Falcon EA equips traders with the means to confidently and efficiently traverse the complex landscape of the Forex market. Avoiding risky trading methods like grid, hedging, averaging, martingale, or switching. it’s a system that truly understands the dynamics of safe and effective trading.