Ilan Dynamic Pro Premium Forex EA is an expert advisor built for the Metatrader4 platform, Forex EA FREE Download. When you plug it in, you have a dozens of settings to go over and change/optimize(you can change the input parameters and optimize the EA).
Depending on the signal, the EA can open positions in two directions – buy and sell. If necessary, the Expert advisors are often customized to figure in just one direction.
The volume of the initial order is automatically calculated when the proportional calculation function is enabled. If the price moves against the position, an averaging order is automatically placed. The averaging algorithm is often flexibly adjusted by special input parameters. If necessary, the algorithm of proportional volume calculation is often disabled within the EA’s input parameters. In this case, the Advisor will always start a series with the quantity laid out in the input parameters.
This Premium Forex robot is an automated forex robot work using a combination of the martingale principle and mathematical algorithms. Because of this method, this EA has a very high ROI(Return of investment) with relatively good stability. According to the developers, this automated trading system is able to perform miracles.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar with and understand how Ilan Dynamic Pro Robot works, then only use it in a real account.
The strategy With this EA is to profit fast then withdraw fast. Of course, this is a grail, and with such a risk, the adviser can someday drain the deposit. But the main rule is to withdraw the deposit after doubling the deposit.
- Read More Pipware Forex Indicator Free Download
Recommendations for this Premium Forex EA
- Minimum Account balance of 100$(High risk), 100$(Medium risk), 5000$(Low risk) for 0.01 lot. This EA uses martingale principle so take these risk numbers with a grain of salt
- Recommend adapting your own risk level and deposit since EA can double 100$ Account in a month with a chance to blow the account too. (But it can be mostly avoided if you can turn off the EA and close all trades on volatile markets or News) .
- Work Best on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, and AUDUSD(Work on any currency pair)
- Work best on M15 TimeFrame (Work on any time frame)
- The strategy With this EA is to profit fast and then withdraw fast. Withdraw the deposit after doubling the deposit. (This EA has real good potential with this method)
- For best performance Recommend running Forex Robot FREE Download 24/5, Recommend using a VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread ECN account is also recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
- Positions – select the direction of a position opening.
- Time Frame – the period of the chart at which all the calculations are made.
- Magic Number – identification (“magic”) number for each order.
- Start Time – trading start time.
- Stop Time – trading stop time.
- Balance – the reference balance for proportional calculation of the initial position volume. If 0, the function is disabled, and the initial position volume is equal to Lots_.
- Lots – the reference volume for proportional calculation of the initial position volume.
- Max Lots – the maximum volume of orders in lots. The parameter is also used in a proportional calculation, the value of the maximum volume will change as the account balance grows. If set to 0, the function is disabled.
- Stop Loss K – the coefficient for Stop Loss level calculation.
- Take Profit K1 – the coefficient for Take Profit level calculation.
- Take Profit K2 – the coefficient for calculation of the total Take Profit level in series.
- Shift K – the coefficient for calculating the offset level from the last order in order to place a new order in the series.
- Market Execution – set the Stop Loss and Take Profit levels for market orders after the orders are opened. This parameter should be used when working on an ECN account.
- Slippage – maximum deviation from the requested price in points when opening and closing market positions.
- Maximal drawdown – the maximum allowable drawdown as a percentage of the active account balance.
- Use Trailing Stop – enabling the Trailing Stop function. If set to false, the Trailing Stop function does not work.
- Trailing Stop level – as soon as profit in points becomes equal to or greater than the specified level, the command for placing a Stop Loss order is issued automatically. The order level is set at the specified distance from the current price. If the price moves in a favorable direction, the trailing stop automatically moves stop-loss following the price. Otherwise, the order is not modified.
- Trailing Stop step – step size in points.