Auto Millions Forex MT4 Robot is an expert advisor built for the Metatrader4 platform, Forex EA FREE Download. When you plug it in, you don’t have a dozens of settings to go over and change/optimize. So it’s very plug-and-play.
Auto Millions EA is an automated Forex robot that is historically accurate, producing excellent results in backtesting. This unique automated Forex robot has run consistently for 8 years of backtesting in the MetaTrader 4 strategy tester. It does not use martingale, grids, or hedging and runs on the EURUSD currency pair 1-minute chart.
Historical backtesting results show the performance of the Forex Auto Millions over around 8 years of backtesting in the mt4 strategy tester. This automated Forex trading system generated +$46,125,309 profit from a $1,000 deposit! In other words, it made over $419,321 in Monthly Average profit with a 99% Win Rate! That’s an average of $15,447 per day! So, According to the developers, this automated trading system can perform miracles.
Please test in a demo account first for at least a week. Also, Make yourself familiar with and understand how Forex Auto Millions Robot works, then only use it in a real account.
Recommendations for this Forex MT4 Robot
- Minimum Account balance of 50$(High risk), 250$(Low risk), 500$(Safe) for 0.01 lot.
- Recommend adapting your own risk level and deposit since EA can double a 50$ Account in a month with a chance to blow the account too. (But it can be mostly avoided if you can turn off the EA and close all trades on volatile markets or News) .
- Work Best on EURUSD(Work on any currency pair)
- Work best on M1 TimeFrame (Work on any time frame)
- The strategy With this EA is to profit fast and then withdraw fast. Withdraw the deposit after doubling the deposit. (This EA has real good potential with this method)
- For best performance, we Recommend running Auto Millions Forex MT4 Robot 24/5. Recommend using a VPS (Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
- Low Spread ECN account is also recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
- Expert Name – The name displayed in the trading history comments.
- Max Spread – The maximum spread allowed for the robot to place a trade. If the spread when placing an order is more significant than this value, then the trade will not be placed. We recommend leaving this at 5.
- Max Slippage – The maximum slippage allowed for the robot to place a trade. The trade will not be placed if the slippage when placing an order is more significant than this value. We recommend using the default of 5.
- Open Orders Limit – The maximum number of orders that can be opened at any time. Stop Loss: How far behind the entry will the robot place the stop loss.
- Take Profit – The initial target for the trade. If the trade reaches this point, then the order is closed.
- Lots – The initial lot size the EA will trade
- Magic Number – identification (“magic”) number for each order.