Super Trend Profit is a forex trading indicator. It is a perfect forex trading system for beginner forex traders as it signals you when to buy and when to sell entry, which is clearly displayed on the chart. Super Trend Profit indicator consists of nothing more than a custom-made moving average. The main entry signal generator and the backbone of this forex trading indicator is this moving average named Super Trend Profit. When you trade with this forex indicator, you can see textual information that is displayed on the main mt4 chart. The textual information here means “BUY ENTRY” and “SELL.”
Another simple advantage you can get by using the Super Trend Profit trading indicator is that you get to know the right current trend of the market and the current trading signal (buy or sell). You can see this info in the top left corner of the main mt4 chart window. When you add the Super Trend Profit forex trading indicator on your MT4 correctly, your chart should look exactly like this:
As you can clearly see in the above image, the Super Trend Profit indicator is just a forex moving average that changes the color as the market trend changes. When the market is in a bullish trend, the super trend profit indicator is light blue and red when the market is bearish. Without any doubt, this system is a trend-following system. Therefore, the indicator works best on trending market conditions rather than in a flat market, or it’s even better to ignore trading in a sideways market.
H4, H1, and D1 time frames would be perfect for the Super Trend Profit system because the trend is more transparent in these time frames.
Buying Conditions Using Super Trend Profit system
- The major trend should be up. Can find this out by looking at the information that is displayed in the top left corner of the main chart window.
- The current Trading signal should be up. Find this out by looking at the information in the top-left chart corner.
- Super Trend Profit forex indicator should be a light blue color.
- Put your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take profit(TP) when the Super Trend Profit indicator turns red.
Selling Conditions Using Super Trend Profit System
- The major trend should be down. You can find this out by looking at the information that is displayed in the top left corner of the main chart window.
- The current Trading signal should be down. Find this out by looking at the information in the top left corner.
- Super Trend Profit indicator should be red.
- Put your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take profit(TP) when the Super Trend Profit indicator turns light blue.
Read More: YMS PRO Scalper Indicator FREE Download
Super Trend Profit Forex Indicator Free Download