JRSX Oscillator is a technical indicator that can use for forex trading. This indicator can be used as a good confirmation tool. However, this indicator is not self-sufficient to trade based solely on it. JRSX indicator can be combined with moving average, Bollinger bands, parabolic SAR, etc. JRSX indicator measures the strength of the market trend. It tells if market bulls are stronger or bears. It takes a lot of good discipline to trade with this forex indicator to achieve consistent results. This forex indicator is too easy to use and understand. Most importantly, JRSX can be used to trade any currency pairs and on any time frame.
When you install JRSX indicator in your mt4 trading platform, your chart should look like this:
RSX Forex Indicator
RSX forex indicator is a histogram that fluctuates in negative and positive territory. When this forex indicator is positive, buyers are controlling the market. When this indicator is negative, buyers give up, and bears charge the market. You can increase the efficiency of the forex indicator by trading only in the direction of the trend.
Buying Conditions Using JRSX Oscillator
- The market should be going up.
- The mt4 market should be bouncing from the recent chart swing low.
- RSX forex indicator should rise to the positive territory from the negative territory.
- Place your long position(BUY) as soon as the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss(SL) just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit(TP) when the RSX indicator dives into the negative territory.
Selling Conditions Using JRSX Indicator
- The market should be going down.
- The market should be falling from the chart recent swing high.
- RSX forex indicator should fall to the negative territory from the positive part.
- Place your short position(Sell) as soon as the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss(SL) just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit(TP) when the RSX indicator rises into the positive territory.
JRSX Oscillator Forex Indicator Free Download