CCI Arrows Forex MetaTrader indicator — will show you where the CCI cross with the zero occurs (marking it with the red color or blue arrow) to help you decide whether to go short entry or long. It has a min lag and a relatively good high accuracy. This simple forex indicator is a good choice for those forex traders that prefer to keep it simple and hate complex forex indicators. CCI Arrows supports all types of alerts. The forex indicator is available in forex MT4 and MT5 versions.
- CCI_Period (main default = 14) — the period of the CCI that is used in this forex indicator. The higher the value, the more lags this indicator, but fewer false entry signals occur.
- EnableNativeAlerts (main default = false) — if true, forex MetaTrader’s native pop-up alerts will be used when a color arrow appears.
- EnableEmailAlerts (main default = false) — if true, forex MetaTrader’s email alerts will be sent when a color arrow appears. Should properly configure Email in forex MetaTrader via Tools->Options->Email.
- EnablePushAlerts (main default = false) — if true, forex MetaTrader’s push notification alerts will be sent to your device when a color arrow appears. Notifications should be properly configured in forex MetaTrader via Tools->Options->Notifications.
- TriggerCandle (main default = Previous) — the candle to issue alerts on Previous — the most recently closed chart candle or Current — the yet unfinished candle.
As you can see, this forex indicator gives direct entry signals for buy (blue arrow pointing up) and sell (red color arrow pointing down). You should know that you should NOT enter the forex trade if the entry signal contradicts the current general trend. If it is an uptrend and you get a blue color arrow — go long; if you get a red color arrow — do nothing (just close your long entry position if you had one open); if it is a chart downtrend and you get a blue color arrow — close short entry position but don’t go long if you get red color arrow — go short entry; if chart goes sideways and you get the blue color or red color arrow — feel free to go long entry or short entry respectively. We recommend setting your stop-loss(SL) directly at the level where the color arrow is drawn (it is shown if you point your mouse at it). We also recommend using a trailing stop with this forex indicator.
CCI Arrows Forex Indicator Downloads
Warning! If you do not know how to set up this forex indicator, please read the MetaTrader Indicators Tutorial.
Do you have any suggestions regarding this forex indicator? You can always discuss CCI Arrows with the other traders and MQL programmers on the indicators forums.