Trade Assistant MetaTrader forex indicator — a multi-timeframe indicator based on three standard forex indicators: Stochastic oscillator, RSI indicator(Relative Strength Index), and CCI (Commodity Channel Index). It displays current trends for M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, and MN1 timeframes. Following such an indicator gives you a clear picture of the trends across all important mt4 timeframes. It doesn’t matter which mt4 timeframe you attach this forex indicator to. You can download The indicator for MT4 and MT5.
- CheckCandle (main default = Previous) — which candle to check indicator values on — works for both display and alerts.
- PercentK (main default = 8) — the period in bars for calculating the line %K of the Stochastic indicator.
- PercentD (main default = 3) — the period in bars for calculating the line %D of the Stochastic indicator.
- Slowing (main default = 3) — the value for slowing the Stochastic indicator.
- RSIP1 (main default = 14) — the period for the first RSI (fast).
- RSIP2 (main default = 70) — the period for the second RSI (slow).
- Enable <timeframe> (main default = false/true) — if true, Trade Assistant calculates and displays signals for a given timeframe.
- EnableNativeAlerts (main default = false) — if true, a native MetaTrader popup alert will be used when a confluence of signals appears for some timeframes.
- EnableEmailAlerts (main default = false) — if true, an email message will be sent when a confluence of signals appears for some of the timeframes. Should properly configure Email in MetaTrader via Tools->Options->Email.
- EnablePushAlerts (main default = false) — if true, an email message will be sent when a confluence of signals appears for some of the timeframes. Notifications should be properly configured in MetaTrader via Tools->Options->Notifications.
- Other parameters — symbol codes for trend direction arrows and colors.
Example and Forex strategy
Although it is pretty obvious how you can use such an indicator, I suggest buying and selling only when all indicators signal the same direction on your timeframe of choice and both of the neighboring timeframes. For example, go long on the M30 timeframe only if all indicators say BUY there and in both M15 and H1 timeframes.
Trade Assistant Forex Indicator Download
Trade Assistant for MetaTrader 4
Trade Assistant for MetaTrader 5
Warning! If you do not know how to set up this indicator, please read the MetaTrader Indicators Tutorial.
Do you have any more suggestions or questions regarding this indicator? You can always discuss Trade Assistant with the other traders and MQL programmers on the indicators forums.