The Forex Entry Points Trading Indicator System utilizes a swing trading strategy.
It uses zigzag, buy/sell arrows, a trend filter based on the RSI indicator, and colorful candlesticks.
This indicator system fits all kinds of mt4 timeframes and mt4 currency pairs.
How does it work? How to apply in Forex trading?
Trading Rules Explanation
Open long buy trade when the following conditions are met:
- the Zig Zag indicator recognizes the most recent low swing point
- the filter displays bluish color bars
- candlestick turns lime green
- an upward arrow appears
- Sell Short Entry
- Open sell Short trade when the following conditions are met:
- the Zig Zag indicator recognizes the most recent high swing point
- the filter displays orange color bars
- candlestick turns orange
- a downward arrow appears
- Exit Trade / Take Profit(TP)
- Exit a trade when the zigzag indicator recognizes a new extreme or an opposite arrow appears, or use your method for trade exit.
- As always, to achieve the best results, remember about proper money management. To be a profitable forex trader, you must master discipline, emotions, and psychology. It is crucial to know when and when not to trade. Avoid forex trading during unfavorable times and market conditions like low volume/volatility, beyond major sessions, exotic currency pairs, wider spread, etc.
How to set up the Trend Pullback Solution Forex Trading Indicator System in MT4?
- Files Included
- Entry Points Trading indicator System.tpl
- Installation Guide
- Copy and paste indicator files into the MQL4 folder of the MetaTrader 4 trading platform.
- You can gain access to this folder by clicking the top menu options, which goes as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here).
- Similarly, copy and paste the template file to the Templates folder.
- Now, right-click on the chart, and hover over Templates. You will have displayed a list of available systems; left-click the template name you want to run.
Read More Alligator Signal Forex Indicator Free Download
- The Forex Entry Points Trading System is worth adding to your trading collection but remembers to have realistic expectations. Like any other technical analysis tool, it cannot provide accurate signals 100% of the time. Thus, it will give false signals occasionally. Its performance will vary significantly depending on market conditions.